Microdot Rain Bucket Hat
Out of stock
Classic Microdot print
Made in NYC by old school craftsmen
Our new rainwear collection takes inspiration from our classic polka dot lining and recreates it with a more subtle twist. This classic bucket hat is available in an array of colors, from bold and bright to subdued and traditional - made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, our rainwear is the perfect sustainable addition to your wardrobe.
Each coat sold helps rescue a homeless pet through our #BuyACoatSaveAPuppy campaign.
Our 100% sustainable raincoats are made using a fabric that is woven from recycled plastic bottles that is water resistant.
Taking from Creative Director Chloe Mendel’s heritage and designed and produced in our home city of New York, we work closely with local craftsmen to create one-of-a-kind products. Combining classic silhouettes with unique fabrications and prints, our outerwear is designed with all women in mind.
- All ready to ship orders take 24-48 hours to process at our warehouse. We do not process or ship orders on weekends or company observed holidays.
- All items noted as “Made to order” take approximately 2 weeks to produce and ship from order date.
- All shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on your location, selected shipping method, number of items ordered and total shipment weight.
- We offer international shipping.
- For both domestic and international orders, you will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
- Domestic shipments deliver in approximately 2-7 business days depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Once the shipment is with the courier, any additional delays can be tracked with the courier directly.
- International shipments have a longer delivery lead time and may experience further delays due to international customs and duty clearance. Once the shipment is with the courier, any additional delays can be tracked with the courier directly.
Please note that shipping rates at checkout do not include international customs and duties charges. We ship your parcel in the most economic way to prevent additional C&D charges. If you have any questions regarding this, please email email@example.com
As a Maison Atia customer, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, and are based in the United States, we are glad to accept returns of merchandise for a full refund or exchange so long as your item meets the following criteria:
- Returns are accepted within 10 days of the delivery date.
- Returns are only accepted for items shipped within the United States - we do not accept international returns.
- Returned item(s) must be in original perfect and sellable condition, unworn and undamaged. It must include original packaging, the original receipt, tags, leaflets.
- All return requests must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for you to receive a return label.
Please allow 10-14 business days after delivery of your return to receive confirmation of your refund and to see funds returned to the original payment method.
You can reach us any time via email or by calling us at the below number:
email - email@example.com
phone - (212) 600 - 4204